As God has led us in the founding of Celebration Center, we have established under His direction these values that represent our commitment to God's will for our church and our community of faith. These values are core to the primary purpose and principles of our church, and correspond to the philosophy and ministry to which we are committed.
- GOD'S GREAT GRACE - LOVE: God's extravagant love, experienced within the context of His Great Grace compels us to Love, Accept and Forgive others as God has Loved, Accepted and Forgiven us.
Ephesians 2:8-9, Jeremiah 31:3 Matthew 22:37-40, John 13:34-35
- COMMUNITY - FAMILY: God does not want his children living in isolation from each other, so he created the spiritual family here on earth (The Church). Within this family God has commanded us to love each other, pray for each other, serve each other, teach each other, honor each other, forgive each other, encourage each other, bear each others burdens, and be devoted to each other. This is what Community and Family is all about.
Romans 15:7, 1 John 3:16, Romans 12:5, Ephesians 12:19
- SPIRIT FILLED LIFE: The Christian life is a journey in getting to know a loving God, walking with Him, hearing His voice and learning daily to live in His Spirit. As such, a high value is placed on:
- Prayer: Prayer is the spiritual lifeline between the Father and us; therefore, it is the substantive base for our relationship with Him. As such, we are committed to a faith dependency on God through personal and corporate prayer, for without Him we can do nothing.
- Bible Study: Inspired and interpreted through the power of the Holy Spirit, the Bible is our primary source of information about God. Our confidence is in the truth of God's Word and the power of the Holy Spirit to bring about transformation and God's purpose for our lives. The greatest evidence of the Bibles inspiration is the changed lives of those who meet and embrace the Jesus it reveals.
- The Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit inspired the writers of scripture. He filled Christ's life with power. He draws and convicts human beings; and those who respond He renews and transforms. He still gives all of His gifts to believers, to edify the church and advance the Kingdom of God. We welcome the presence and ministry of the Holy Spirit anointing in whatever way He chooses to work among us.
- Ministry: Ministry is the heart of the Christian life, and God has given all His children gifts that can be developed and used in ministry. Therefore, our desire is to help every person understand and discover their divine gifting's for use in the Kingdom of God.
- Prosperity with Purpose: God prospers his people for the purpose of extending His Kingdom. Therefore, we are committed to teaching and training people in the biblical model of sowing and reaping - including tithes, offerings, gifts to the poor, missions, and other ministries with a spirit of willing liberal generosity.
Psalm 25:4, Proverbs 3:6, 2 Peter 3:18, Chronicles 7:14, John 8:31-32, Psalm 119:18, Psalm 119:105, 1 John 4:10, John 14:17, 1 Corinthians 12:4-6, Romans 12:2, Ephesians 2:10, 2 Corinthians 9:7, 1 Timothy 6:18, Deuteronomy 14:23, Deuteronomy 16:17
- WORSHIP: Worship is man's love response to his Creator based on personal knowledge of Him. It invloves the acknowledgement and enjoyment of God's attributes. It involves intimacy with God, being before His throne in two-way fellowship. It is man's offering of himself as a sacrifice to God in ways that are pleasing to God. We worship God because, as a God of love, He not only loves, but loves to be loved. Further, we worship God because in His infinite wisdom He created us to be worshipers, knowing that it would be essential to our well-being for us to focus on Him rather than ourselves. Thus, we worship God not only because He desires our worship, but because we need to worship. Our worship is focused entirely on God. We celebrate who God is and what He has done, giving honor and glory only to Him. Embracing worship as a lifestyle, we set aside specific time for it on both corporate and individual levels. We want our worship to be the free emotional response that flows out of us as prompted by the Holy Spirit.
Matthew 4:10, Psalm 100:4, Psalm 95:6, Psalm 150, John 4:23-24, Romans 12:2
- OUTREACH - EVANGELISM: The church exists to communicate Gods' Word. We are ambassadors for Christ, and our mission is to evangelize the world. It is every Christian's responsibility to share the Good News wherever we go. We are to tell the whole world of Christ's coming, his death on the cross, his resurrection, and his promise to return. Evangelism is more than our responsibility; it is our great privilege. We are invited to be a part of bringing people into God's eternal family. We've been given the Gospel of eternal life to share, which is the greatest news of all!
Acts 20:24, Matthew 28:19-20, Matthew 4:19, Ephesians 3:10, Romans 10:13, Acts 1:8